St. George

Over the Memorial Day weekend we went to St. George. (Landon's first vacation at 3 months)! He was perfect going down and coming home:)! He got up once for a bottle - then back to sleep for him!
Snow Canyon Walk
It was kinda cold, so we wrapped Landon up. He loves facing out in his carrier to see the world and people around him!
We first made at stop at Pine Valley to spend time with the Shamo family. Grandma Shamo treated us to steak dinners that night!
The Coulam girls chillin' pool side.
Landon with Dad, cousin Ashely, and Grandpa.
This may look like Dad is throwing baby into the pool... not the case. Landon loves to fly. So, Shawn gently "flew" him "Super Man style" into the pool:)!
Swing Time
Landon obviously couldn't control his excitement... he fell asleep.
Swinging makes Landon sleepy:)

5 comments:

Andrea Harper said...

So fun! You're such a gorgeous mama. Love your cute fam

K said...

Corbridges & Shamos are 2 of the best crews in my book. I have to admit that picture of Shawn throwing Landon in the pool will be used as blackmail by me for years to come. Great to get to hang out with you guys at the BBQ the other week.

Dellany Higby said...

We always knew you were a beautiful girl, but I can't even explain the glow you have now that you are a mommy! I'm so happy for you, I need to see that munchkin in RL (real life) soon!!!

brookeandruss said...

You are the cutest mom ever!!! And Landon is so precious. You look AMAZING for just having a baby. It looks like you had fun in St. George. Your family is so cute, I love them.

Andrea Harper said...

Yo, I tagged you. Do it. :)