Disneyland

The entire group on Tower if Terror at California Adventure!
Getting ready for the Soaring Over California ride with Shawn's brother, uncle, and cousin.
Uncle Ty (Shawn's oldest brother) making Landon laugh!
My sister-in-law, Erin, her daughter and my niece, Regan, in Minnie's kitchen!
Yeah, Splash Mountain! I'm soaked, but not just from the ride! Shawn and I started a water fight together on the ride!
A girlfriend of Ty's, Tandra, and I in front of California Adventure!
Grandma and Grandpa Corbridge with Landon and our 6 week old niece, Noelle. They'd so nicely volunteer to hold the babies while the kids went on rides!
The girls and Belle
My niece, Regan, (3 yrs. old) talking to Landon.
My niece, Regan, and Landon in California Adventure!

Uncle Chase (Shawn's younger brother) making Landon smile.

14 comments:

Andrea Harper said...

Awe, I love Disneyland!!! I'm so jealous. Looks like you guys had so much fun! Landon is so freakin cute, he's getting so big! Could you seriously get any more gorgeous though? Even soaking wet and making a face you look beautiful. I think I might hate you.

K said...

Those pictures are great, looks like you had a blast. Night Frisbee was a blast the other night, thanks again for that.

Dellany Higby said...

How fun, Landon gets to go to Disneyland with in the first year of his whole life, lucky kid! (not that he'll remember it, it just makes for a good story, and great pics!) You are definitely looking hot missy!

Natalie & Luke said...

I'm so jealous! Looks like you had a great trip! Ok and I seriously love that pic of you when you look all pissed cause you're all wet... reminds me of back in the days of hanging out... Or maybe it just reminds me of that famous leprechaun.... hahahaha. You are cute.

Tara said...

How fun was Disneyland man I need to go there. So in like 5 or so years when we all have kids we should take them! It looks like you guys had a blast, (on a random note) dude we need to go swimming!

Zach and Nikki said...

Looks like so much fun! I wish I could have gone. Sounds like you guys had a couple busy days. It was so fun to see you guys!

Nordhoff Family said...

Those picture of Landon with the stuffed Winnie the Pooh's are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Interesting how a pic of Disneyland makes me want to get on a cheer skirt and do a routine. Ew, nationals. I got so stinking sick of Disneyland. Luckily, having the experience with my kids will make me like it again!!!

Susie said...

Katie!!!!! It's your favorite roomate from Hawaii!!!! Brooke found my blog and I am so happy now I can keep in touch with my beautiful Hawaii girlies. Congratulations on your super cute family! Your husband is hottie and your little boy is so adorable. Aren't little boys fun! Next time you are down here let me know. The baby's can play (and us too)!

michelle taggart said...

hey mrs corbridge. it's michelle taggart from byuh!! i tracked you down from brookes blog. you and your family are so cute. your a mommy! landon is gorgeous, congrats. i hope we can keep in touch and never loose contact. hope all is well, and take care katie.

Heidi said...

Katie, It's judd and Heidi Nelson! Hi! I just found your blog and i'm totally adding it to my list. you should email me and i will invite you to mine!! heidijohnson22@gmail.com

Josh and Stephanie Barney said...

I love family vacations because they are so much fun! It was great seeing your fam... We will have to meet up again!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

I hope you don't think I'm blog stalking you, but you have the cutest little family!! Your trip looked like so much fun...my family is doing the whole California thing in a couple of weeks and your post makes me excited!! By the way your are beeautiful!! Not fair!

-Jamie Kent-

Jacob Butler said...

Is that President Corbridge on the Tower of Terror?!! We are friends with Britney and Kevin Jensen and that's where I saw the "Corbridge Family" blog. I served in Santiago, Chile with your Mom and Dad. They are wonderful people and I am honored to know them. You have a beautiful family! We are expecting a baby boy in September too!