This year my family took advantage of a family photo session from my wedding photographers, Bobbie Whitney and Sy Snarr, at Sugar House Park. 
They took some sporadic pictures of Landon sitting in the grass!
My cute nieces, Ashley, and newly born, Samantha! 
Another candid of baby Landon!


The Coulam Crew Hugging
4 comments:
The coulams! What a beautiful family! I feel so bad I could'nt stop and talk with you for a minute and crazy Wal-Mart. I don't think that it helped that I was up that entire night and I had a nutso 3 year old hanging and pulling all over me! You look so great and happy! James says to tell you hello! He has so many neat memories of you and your fam. I'll have to come grab you and make you come visit with me and Nicole the next time I am over there! Thanks for letting me peek in at your blog!
VERY cute pictures. And like any man, Landon seems to be growing less amused by the picture taking as he realizes how long family photos actually take! He is so handsome, and your hair looks fabulous Katie.
these are so pretty, I love the fall colors and I love family pictures!
Those are great photos! The craziest thing is how that blue bird kept sneeking into all the pictures, but I remember that thing showed up in a lot of the mission pics I have with Shawn, I think it may be a trained blue bird that he has had for awhile.
Post a Comment