You Conviced Me...


That’s right, you Twilight lovers (you know who you are), you finally convinced me into reading the book! I held off so long! Telling all of you that I’m not into fictional books; particularly, books on vampire romance! Yet, I got sucked in just like the rest of you! I rolled my eyes thinking this would be another Harry Potter / Lord of Rings saga and I wasn’t going to follow the crowd! However, I’ve now read the first book, I’m unto the next, and I’m going to see the movie today! So, well done ladies (again, you know who you are) you convinced me and I’m into it! It must have been all that Twilight talk, Twilight blogging, offering me the books, comparing Edward to your men, and yes… even the Twilight party I attended! I’m officially a Twilight nerd!

6 comments:

Kylee Coulam said...

Welcome to the nerdy world. It will quickly become an obsession! :) Love ya!

Dellany Higby said...

Haha sucker! Love all of your Christmas time posts as well just didn't comment on them, sorry :( And I laughed to myself thinking, yes of course she has a darling cowboy Christmas tree. hehehe so Katie!

Tara said...

Katie you will not regret your decision! HA HA

The Lichtie Family said...

My house was a wreck the week I read them all. I think Ava fed herself, bathed herself and put herself to bed. Either that, or I did it one-handed with my nose in a book!

The Lichtie Family said...

My house was a wreck the week I read them all. I think Ava fed herself, bathed herself and put herself to bed. Either that, or I did it one-handed with my nose in a book!

K said...

On your reasoning for reading the book I can't believe you didn't mention:
- Constant pressure from Shawn to read it with him (he is on his 5th read-through I believe)
- Shawn always comparing vampires to werewolfs and drawing their pictures everywhere
- I could go on all day but I will stop there before I run out of room, anyway, for those of us who really know you, we know he was behind this! I KNEW IT!