Girlfriend Get Together

A bunch of us got together a Brittney's new home last month to see her new place and catch up. Here are some pics:
Britt's new home is furnished beautifully and decorated so cute! She had all their stuff out of the boxes, unpacked, the house painted and decorated in a matter of a few days (can we say "Super Mom")!?!
The Eats
Apparently Dellany is the new spokeswoman/model for Ranch dressing, he, he, he;)
It was the end of the night and Landon was ready to hit the sack; hence, the p.j.'s and grumpy face.
Britt made a great dinner for us then we enjoyed a smorgusboard of treats under her chocolate fountain.
(Um... Dell, we know you like the ranch, but it's not for the licking;)

2 comments:

Andrea Harper said...

This really was so fun! Britt is pretty much superwoman. I mean, when you just bust out the chocolate fountain like it ain't no thang, you're in a whole other level of awesome. And I want to go to there...

BTW, thanks for your comments on my blog, you are too nice :) See ya this Friday right?

Ulrich Family said...

Katie! This is Fallon. I found you through Lyndsey's blog. I hope that's ok. It good to see you and your cute family. I am so glad Landon is ok. How scarry. Any way I just started a blog so if you dont mind I would love to stay in touch.