British Columbia

Shawn planned the greatest getaway to British Columbia.  We stayed in Victoria, which is the most charming city on the southern tip of Vancouver Island. There's horse carriages everywhere, art festivals, farmers markets, neat museums, beautiful gardens, cool old hotels, and lots of entertainment in the quaint city of Victoria.
In front of the Empress Hotel that we stayed at. It's the neatest hotel built in late 1800's. Its got tons of ivy growing up the hotel and has a cool "Haunted Mansion"/ chateau style to it. The Empress has hosted many a kings, queens, and movie stars... including the Corbridge Clan ;)!
I love the way Landon is walking in this picture... like he owns the town, or something!
Inside the Empress Hotel.
There is the most beautiful ornate woodwork everywhere.
On our trip, we went to Butchart Gardens. Which is the most breathtaking landscape and gardens! We had to take a "few" pictures to capture the beauty of this place.
Victroia has these cool totem poles everywhere, its the neatest thing!
Tell me these gardens wouldn't make the most beautiful place for Bridals?!? I couldn't help but think of what a awesome pictures you could get of bridal photography under this archway!
Japanese Garden Fountain
Please notice the cute little guy behind Shawn and Landon going to town on his Gelato! 
What the amazing?!? I'm convinced the Garden of Eden looked like this!
Victoria Parlment Buliding all lit up at night.

10 comments:

Tara said...

ok first of all amazing pics and 2nd of all you have the stroller I am dying to have (you know when I am a mom and all) :) Third of all i want to go there right now, fourth of all look at shawn and his thoughtfulness and fourth of all Nick will be in Austin for two months as of next Thursday so we need to do lots of hanging out so I don't kill myself this summer taking care of the old man! :) Love ya

K said...

That place is unbelievable. I think you nailed it with the Garden of Eden comment.

Kylee Coulam said...

Unreal!!! This place looks amazing! We missed you guys in St. George but it looks like you had a great time! So Amazing!

Andrea Harper said...

Ooohhh, I love places like this! I love going to quaint little places with old buildings and lots of history. LOVE IT. And you and your fam are HOTT. Yeah, I gave you 2 T's, cuz I roll like that.

Casey and Britt said...

That place is beautiful! I want to go there! :) Looks like you had alot of fun! Can't wait to see you at the GF gettogether!

michelle taggart said...

ummm... so who just decides to go to british columbia? you are so spoiled, I'm jealous:) it looks like you had such an amazing time with your adorable family. love ya much. xo xo xo

Nick + Briana said...

What, when did you go to Canada?! Looks like you had so much fun! We went to Vancouver last year but didn't get to go to Victoria. Looks so beautiful! How long were you guys there? What a fun trip, I'm jealous!

The Lichtie Family said...

Those gardens are BEAUTIFUL! I like looking at pictures of them because then my allergies don't bother me. What a fun get away.

Robyn Reynolds said...

Those pictures are amazing! What a fun family trip.

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

HOLY COW!!~ those gardens are amazing and what a fun hubby to plan such a fun excitting trip for you guys!! Cute family!