Five years ago I married the perfect person for me!
To celebrate this joyous occasion Shawn booked a trip at the Gran Del Mar in San Diego! We figured it may be our last chance for some together time before the baby comes. My Mom generously offered to take Landon. So, here's the pics from our vacation:
Together on the Gran Del Mar balcony
Outside in the courtyard
Loungin' in our suite
Our patio
Next to the (fitting) mother and baby statue;).
At dinner we were able to see Carrie Prejean (beauty queen that lost the title for saying she believed marriage was between an man and a woman) and Oakland Raiders quarterback Kyle Bollerand's wedding! It was so entertaining! I would have taken pictures, but security was tight and they clearly didn't want any paparazzi to ruin their special day. There were tons of pageant girls, football players, and plastic faces to watch;) - very amusing!
Exploring the large courtyard looking for the pool.
Old Town San Diego
Beautiful Balboa Park

Balboa Museums

Mormon Battalion building

Mormon Battalion tour
I'm so glad we took advantage of this time before the baby comes. This trip was the perfect rest and relaxation at the end of this pregnancy!
























4 comments:
Oh my Katie you look too good for being 9 month pregnant! Stop that. I can't wait to see your little girl. Have you decided on a name yet?
What a fun trip!! I have to ask where in the world do you get your cute long dresses?? You look so cute prago's!!... this is heidi wing.. (welch)
Cute Heidi-
Thank you for the nice comment. I actually got my dress (not in the maternity section) at Macy's.
that looks so awesome and definitely a treat before baby #2 arrives! you've been the pregnant jet-setter it seems....lucky for you!
Post a Comment