Grandma Corbridge and Baby Molly giving kisses:
I had to share this tender photo. Jacque (Grandma Corbridge) has been serving and living in Chile for six out of the last ten years, for our church. As a result of this great sacrifice she and Grandpa Corbridge don't see the family much and miss them dearly. Like any Grandma, they await holding those lil' grand-kids. Unbeknownst to her I caught this photo from afar of her and baby Molly giving kisses. She held Molly in the pool almost all day. Even put her to sleep holding and cuddling her in the pool motion.
There are many more photos from our time together in Playa Del Carmen; however, I felt this particular photo deserved its own post.

1 comments:
so cute... but a grandma?? wow!!! I would have never guessed, she looks fabulous! I couldn't imagine living away from all your grandkids...such love!!!
Post a Comment