2 Months Old

Landon smiles for his Grandpa.
Landon LoVeS his swing!
Too funny... he sleeps with his hand wide open like this:)

5 comments:

Natalie & Luke said...

What a cute blog! I didn't even know you were back on. I loved seeing all your cure pics. How are you doing??

The Lichtie Family said...

He is still 100% Coulam. I can't wait to see him and hold him!!

Andrea Harper said...

K what? Let's not be that skinny after just havin a baby, it makes us non-mommy people look dumb. Jeez. Let's bring in the reign's here on the MILF factor ok? Can I say that on here...?

:) Love ya

P.S. Landon is adorable!! Totally Coulam 120%

Casey and Britt said...

How cute! I can't believe he's already 2 months old already! Trey will be 7 months on May 12th and that is crazy enough, they grow up so fast! I agree with Haley, he looks so much like you it's crazy! But he's very very cute and I can't wait to see him and you soon!

Dellany Higby said...

What a cute grandpa! Landon is getting more handsome by the second! What a cute family, and yeah no more being so cute and skinny, I mean it!! hehe.