Nice bike! You know what's funny? Shawn is the LAST person I would think would have a motorcycle! It doesn't seem like him at all, but obviously I need to get to know him better! I refuse to let Kevin get one, way to scary for me. But congrats on having a hard core husband. Now he just needs some sleeve tattoo's? Ha ha, just kidding. Love ya, and can't wait to see you on the 31st!
AHH! Even seeing your boys on a cycle scares me. But then again I am the most paranoid freak in the world. It's is a super-fantastic pic! Let's go to lunch again so I can squish the little one.
3 comments:
Nice bike! You know what's funny? Shawn is the LAST person I would think would have a motorcycle! It doesn't seem like him at all, but obviously I need to get to know him better! I refuse to let Kevin get one, way to scary for me. But congrats on having a hard core husband. Now he just needs some sleeve tattoo's? Ha ha, just kidding. Love ya, and can't wait to see you on the 31st!
P.S. lovin me some Landon. He is SO cute!
AHH! Even seeing your boys on a cycle scares me. But then again I am the most paranoid freak in the world. It's is a super-fantastic pic! Let's go to lunch again so I can squish the little one.
What a bunch of studs in that picture! I love your guys blog and am super excited that we can be in more constant contact with you guys.
Post a Comment