So cute, that little Landonator. He was such a DOLL at Britt's mom's house the other night. I love that he still smells like ababy. It's my favorite thing. You, by the way, were cracking me up with your comments! It made it ever better that I totally agreed with EVERYTHING you were saying. Never a dull moment with you around. Oh how I love you
5 comments:
he is such a little man I love his cuteness
I can't believe how much he looks like you! So cute :)
So cute, that little Landonator. He was such a DOLL at Britt's mom's house the other night. I love that he still smells like ababy. It's my favorite thing. You, by the way, were cracking me up with your comments! It made it ever better that I totally agreed with EVERYTHING you were saying. Never a dull moment with you around. Oh how I love you
p.s. gorgeous as always.
Oh wow! What a cutie! Seriously though, so good to see you at Sheena's shower. You are so beautiful. And your little guy is so handsome.
super cute!!! hahah and you look awesome too!!! i can't wait til hayden is that age, looks like so much fun!!
Post a Comment