Life's Random Cuteness...

Landon and his 6 week old cousin, Noelle, were hangin' next to each other and they happened to start holding hands... because they love each other:)! I promise, these shots were not posed!
Cousins so happy holding hands together!
I think after a while that Landon started grasping too tightly and it made cousin Noelle cry:(! That, or all the cameras flashing got to her!
We continually catch Landon sleeping in his crib with his arms above his head!
Can't be comfortable, but too funny!
Landon just lights up when Dad gets home!
Landon blending in with his surroundings - just chillin'!

Nothing better than listening to Shawn and his brothers play guitar outside the cabin on a summer night:)!What could be cuter... well, to me?

Getting Landon ready for bed!

2 comments:

Dellany Higby said...

I'm so glad I got to see your cute face on Sat. and your little bubba! He is so incredibly cute, those pictures are absolutely adorable. I love the ones of him sleeping, nothing can be as sweet. You are such a good mommy!

K said...

I loved those pics, especially the hand holding ones! I have to say that must be genetic, Shawn used to try and hold my hand when we went tracting on the mission ALL THE TIME!

Also, I love that he sleeps with his hands up, he is preparing to be a champion!