"Old MacDonald had a Farm"




Landon looking "farmish" in his overalls and playing with his toys at the Boy Scout Blood Drive.

10 comments:

Andrea Harper said...

Oh my. Landon is a doll. He's getting so big!

Dellany Higby said...

Aw, baby cow and farmer Landon! You guys are always doing something cute and fun. Love it!

K said...

He is such a cutie!

Tara said...

Landon is such a cute little man, he is getting so BIG! We need to catch up!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

that is so cute.. i love when they laugh so hard!!! cracks me up. super cute

Brando and Annie said...

Hey I got your message you left on my blog. My mom has Friday the 17th
open at 5:15 does that work? That's the latest in the day they are doing it since it will be getting dark so much earlier they want to make sure they don't run out of time with light. Let me know. You can either leave a comment on my blog or e-mail me at anniewhitney@hotmail.com

Brando and Annie said...

so I just looked at my blog on the comment you wrote and realized you wanted it for the 13th or 15th. They have 5 or 5:15 on the 13th does that work? They are wanting to have the latest at 5:15 just because they don't know how the light will be like I already told you. Talk to your mom and let me know if one of those times works.

Meganopolis said...

Landon is so cute and looks so much like a little Coulam!! I'm so happy that I've come across your blog!
Give me a ring sometime so we can catch up!!

Robyn Reynolds said...

It was good seeing you at Costco. Your little boy is so cute! I can't believe he was over 9 pounds. That must have been a fun labor :)

brooke and josh said...

Hey Katie, I found your blog... Needless to say it is adorable! Mine definatly is still in the working but now you have my address. check it out when you get a chance.