I saw this ad in a parenting magazine and could truly relate. For those of you who came from the work force into motherhood - you know this all too well!
How fun that you found our blog. You're so sweet. This is such a cute post. I've seen this ad too and I keep thinking if I give my baby a comb over he could be this babies twin.
5 comments:
This is so true. Hey how did you add you big photo in your title area?
its totally true!!!I love it :)
Ha, I love it! Never thought of it that way, but it is SO true! You're such a cute mommy. See ya on Saturday right? You better be rocked out....
Talk about the cutest boss you could ever imagine!
How fun that you found our blog. You're so sweet. This is such a cute post. I've seen this ad too and I keep thinking if I give my baby a comb over he could be this babies twin.
Post a Comment