
This month I had the pleasure to host the girlfriend
get together at my house! This is the majority of the cute girlfriends!

Sheena with her new baby, Hadlee Jo!

Cute Meg playing with Natalie's little boy, Luke! She'd let him squeeze the bag on top of her head -
lol!
We're eating pumpkin bread bowls with taco soup!
Love fall and love the girlfriends!
4 comments:
Love it, Love it had a blast!
Katie I had so much fun the other night, your house is adorable and so is your little guy! You are so creative and the food was delicious! I'm so glad we are all so close and get to do this every month! Love ya
Katie thanks for being so darn cute. It was a lot of fun, until everyone left me in the bathroom by myself, hehe. Oh and I love the green balloon below, Landon is so cute!
So fun...Thank you again for everything. You are amazing my friend. I am also glad I got to see your mom. She looks great and it had been far too long since I saw her last =)
Post a Comment