Father and Son

This is so sweet - a father and son watching Nemo and his father together! I didn't know taking the picture that father and son were watching the Nemo father and son - so priceless! Landon's hand was not placed like that either, he puts his arm up on your shoulder like your pals! We were at a friend's Halloween party, but the fun most of been too much for Landon. So, he crashed on their LoveSac all comfortably!

5 comments:

Dellany Higby said...

Can we arrange a marriage between Landon and London because that has to be the cutest thing ever. And GET OUT. What a perfect little moment with daddy, I love that movie. When I was pregnant I would sit home on the weekends and watch it with my dad. HEHEHEHE SO CUTE.

Tara said...

Love the Rocker shirt and the strategic hand placement!

K said...

That is perfect that the scene on Nemo is of the father & son as well. Awesome pic

The Greenwoods said...

THAT PICTURE OF LANDON AND HIS DADDY IS PRICELESS!!

Todd and Jenn said...

I love that Landon does that. How cute. You need to tell me where you get all his cute clothes.