St. George

For Presidents Day Holiday we went to St. George to spend time with the Coulam crew. Here are some pics from the our St. George adventures: Watchin' the Tube

My Mom and Dad set out valentines bags for the whole family out on the deck. These cute p.j.s were part of Landon's sweet Valentines gift they gave him!

Pretty BackdropsMy adorable niece, Ashley. She makes these trips fun! As soon as I, or anyone in my family, walks into a room she yells our name and says, "Tay-Tee... hi, Tay-Tee!" Then she runs to hug us! It's just too sweet and cute! Pool SideLandon finally crashes after a long day of fun! Landon backpacking in Snow Canyon.
Swim Time

For Valentines Shawn got me a new Marmot coat from REI! I'm wearing the inside shell in this photo. Oh I love it so!

7 comments:

Ale Betton said...

Happy Valentines day Katie!!!!

I love your blog, so beautiful pictures...

I'm so sad about all what Landon passed, the good thing is that he is better now!!!...

love,

Ale

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

HOw cute... what great pics!! I absulotely love the ones of you and Landon with the red rocks behind you!!! I'm gald to see he's better, that didn't look like fun!!

The Lichtie Family said...

Ooo...I love getting away! St. George seems like so much fun. We are going to Cali with my family in May and I am so excited.

Kudos on your hot post-baby body! I love the cute pics of you and Landon at the pool;) Sexy!

Heidi Wing said...

How fun! I love st george!! Where do you find cute swim suites?? I think yours is adorable!!

Dellany Higby said...

There is something about blue sky and red rock that just makes me feel a little warmer! (it's freaking freezing in my home right now!) You guys are so cute, great pics!

K said...

Wow, looks like a blast, those pictures had some amazing scenery. That place you guys stayed looked amazing with the pool and waterfalls into it.

brookeandruss said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I love your sweet family. St. George sounds so good right now, I want some warm weather. Landon is such a fun baby, it was a blast playing with him at Britt's. BTW....don't you think it's weird that people look at blogs and post anonymously??? :)