Girlfriend Get Together and Baby Showers

My cute girlfriend from the ward, Briana, was having a baby girl, so I hosted a baby shower for her at my house. Briana had baby Madison not too long ago and she is an adorable and healthy baby! Here's a picture from the shower:
Our girlfriend get together this month was a baby shower for Tori and her soon to be baby girl! We have three preggers in this group and look forward to seeing all their baby faces! Here's a pic from that celebration: 


2 comments:

Andrea Harper said...

Gah! I'm so SAD I couldn't make it to Tori's shower :(

It looks like you guys had lots-o-fun. Ya buttholes....

And can I be Stacey for a day? Cuz WHAT?!? She's hot. All my friends are hot! Ya buttholes...

ok i'm done

Nick + Briana said...

That was way fun... thanks again Katie! :)