So while Shawn's parents are home from Chile for the month, we've had a lot of family gatherings. I can't even begin to describe how much Landon loves being with family! Here are some pictures at the Spruces campground (none of them posed either) of Landon happy to be with the fam!


Landon adores his cousin, Regan!


Landon loves to hug!

The newest member of the family, Tyler, and Landon (of course) holding on to his new buddy!

Some of the family sitting by the fire up at the Spruces.

My beautiful sister-in-law, Erin, that I absolutely love and adore!

This is a shot I captured of my darling niece, Noelle, in all her cuteness on the tramp at a family gathering. Please just notice the leg warmers that make her look like a little aerobics instructor!
All she needs now is a sweat band around her head!

Landon stealing family members drinks!

Landon mingling with Grandpa out back at the Corbridge household.
0 comments:
Post a Comment