Pine Valley

Oh how I wish I would have captured more photos of the charming Pine Valley and our fun from our last trip! We four wheeled, climbed, swam, ran, biked, played guitars, attended church at the Pine Valley old historic chapel, had a great family discussion on "Successful Marriages", caught up with Grandma Shamo and family, had steak dinners at the Branding Iron, got chased by a "wild boar", and laughed lots! Here's just a few pictures though, but nothing to do it or the fun justice!
This is the charming historic chapel we attended for church. It's even cooler inside too! 
Shawn and Ty ready to hit the pavement (and dirt road) on their bikes!
The Branding Iron Steak House (picture on the iPhone - not great quality).
Uncle Ty and Caroline generously keeping the kiddos entertained!
Shawn's brother, Chase.
They played their guitars outside on the cabin porch.
 I caught this cute picture of Noelle dancing to her Dad's guitar playing! 
 Candid of sweet Noelle!
So precious
 The perfect model for pictures;)!
Caroline gave the whole gang haircuts outside on the cabin porch! 
Landon's turn for a haircut of which he was resistant at first!
 He calmed down with a little help and secret, called the iPhone!
Yes, I realize I look "so glamourous" in these pictures... I just came back from a run. Just excuse the "hot" workout clothes and my slicked sweaty hair, please.
Landon proud of his new do!
Landon needed hugs from Mom for sitting still and being good!

3 comments:

Ale Betton said...

You look Glam anyways, like always!! :P

Dellany Higby said...

Ahhh you have so many cute things to look at on your blog and I am so behind! But you guys are adorable. And um hot and sweaty is well, hot! Miss your cute face!

ChristySteed said...

I'm glad you found me on blogger! You have a beautiful family as well. I have been wanting to go to Victoria for years now, so I loved reading your post and seeing the pictures from Victoria.

Keep in touch!