Ditch the Turkey... Crab Legs Instead!

That's right, this Thanksgiving Shawn and I dodged your typical Thanksgiving turkey and indulged in crab legs and sea food!
Photobucket
We've made it Thanksgiving tradition to stay up at the Homestead and eat at the amazing Homestead buffet.
Photobucket
Our cozy rooms
Photobucket
Landon peeping out the door. The rest of the fam stayed
the rooms next to us.
Photobucket
We all went swimming in the heated pool and mineral tubs.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We enjoyed a turkey dinner with the whole family the Sunday before, so we went straight for the good stuff... sea food!
Photobucket
Landon feeding Shawn an oversized moose cookie!
Photobucket
The ladies
Photobucket
My cousin, Sam, teaching Landon how to shoot his new toy gun (compliments of Grandma, of course).
Photobucket
He picked up how to shoot really quickly... such a boy, I tell ya!
Photobucket
My Mom and me outside the Homestead
Photobucket
Photobucket
"Over the river and through the woods to Homestead we go"
Photobucket
Inside the famous Homestead crater

3 comments:

Kylee Coulam said...

We are so sad we missed out on the Homestead this year!! It looks like you guys had a great time though! :)

Casey and Britt said...

Looks like you had alot of fun! I forgot you guys did that every year, what a neat tradition!

Andrea Harper said...

LOVE the Homestead! How fun for you guys :)

And I just think you are beautiful.

That is all :)