Brooke threw our Girlfriend Christmas party at her new beautiful home. She made the best taco soup, with Olive Garden bread sticks, and salad! We exchanged the funniest White Elephant gifts and chatted all night! It's never boring and always entertaining with these girls stories... and White Elephants!
What would a Christmas party be without funny faces, right? Just have to do it! Although, we're not exactly sure about some of these poses...



3 comments:
Oh my gosh! That was seriously so fun. I could have stayed all night...oh wait. We did. 'Til after midnight. On a Tuesday. Sorry Brooke!!!! Oh man. First of all, Cassi. Need I say more? That girl makes me LAUGH. Second of all, Brooke's house. GORGEOUS. That table? That CLOSET???? I'm giving her a mental high five right now.
P.S. (I'm giving you a very KNOWING stare right now....very very knowing....)
hahahaha, i love you!
Oh Annie.....you make me laugh! That was such a fun night. I am so glad everyone stayed so long, no need to apologize!!!! Love the cute pictures Katie. However, Russ just looked at them and said I need to go tanning! Ha, spray tan tomorrow for me:) I get too many freckles when I do the hard stuff! I am also giving you a stare......with red eyes!!!! He he.
seriously a great night with great friends! I will miss all of your hot faces!
Post a Comment