Introducing Baby Molly...

On Friday, July 30th at 4:45 PM, Molly Ann Corbridge was born weighing 7 lbs. 1 oz. and 19 in. long.
Landon and Molly immediately shared a special bond.
Right after labor
The whole fam together
Its amazing how much easier recovery was this time around. I guess that's the difference between a 9 lbs. 2 oz. baby and a 7 lbs. 1 oz. baby and it being the second time around!
My sister, Jen, (i.e. Aunt Jenny).
I love Alta View hospital! On your 2nd nights stay they bring in a fancy "couples" dinner for you and your husband. You choose your main course and dessert. Can you tell how excited Landon was for it?
Molly is a family name. However, most you girls may remember the American Girl dolls and books. Well, I loved the American Girl collection! One of my favorite characters was, Molly, who lived in the 1940s and wore glasses (which I loved because I wore glasses too)! Ever since I was 10 years-old I had Molly listed as a favorite girl name! So, I'm defiantly happy with the name and even more so after seeing how well it fit her lil' Molly face:).
Just home from the hospital
Our lil' sweetie
Everyone told us that the love just multiplies when you have another one. Its true. Molly has added so much love and the neatest spirit to our lives. She is the sweetest baby! She makes lil' cooing sounds when she's hungry and hardly cries! She's a great feeder and sleeper. She'll wake up once a night with her lil' coo sounds to feed, then back to sleep for her. She loves to be cuddled and will bury herself into your arms;).
We love you Molly.

8 comments:

Beesley Family said...

Oh my gosh Katie! She is so beautiful. I'm so excited for you and your family to welcome Molly!! I can't wait to meet her. And that picture of her and Landon is priceless. Congratulations. I hope you are feeling good and adjusting well.

Kylee Coulam said...

That last picture is my favorite!!! Her sweet little face I just want to love on her! I can't wait to see her again! Loves!

Todd and Jenn said...

You guys are such a cute family. Molly is darling and she really does look like a Molly. Love the American Girl connection.

Ally said...

She is perfect. I love her! Congrats to your whole family!

Ulrich Family said...

she is really beautiful katie congrats.

Zach and Nikki said...

Beautiful Molly! I love the name too--it's a funny coincidence, my niece Anna was born just a few days before your Molly and they didn't name her until a day later, one of the names they were seriously considering was Molly.
She's so beautiful and it is amazing what a sweet spirit a little girl can bring. Enjoy her as I'm sure you will!

Casey and Britt said...

Such cute pics Katie! Girls are definitely so much fun, and fun for them to have big brothers! Isn't it crazy how big our boys look now compared to their little sisters? :) I love the background on how you got the name, so cute! She is a doll, can't wait to meet her in person! Anniston is excited to have a new friend!
Love you guys and congrats!

Nordhoff Family said...

Seriously, she is so stinkin' cute. Nice work my dear. Now lets talk about how amazing you looked in the pics right after you gave birth. I am so proud to be friends with such a beautiful person inside and out. I love Alta View hospital too byw!