1 Week Photos

My friend, Tara, with Forever Bliss Photography took these pictures of Molly at 1 week-old. She flew in from Texas for work and met with me on her last day in Utah to capture these shots. We had a short window with wind, heat, and a newborn! But... man, she's good! She staged all of these so cute and I couldn't be happier with them!
So, I had envisioned Landon holding Molly for some pictures, but I didn't realize how hard that would be with a 2 year-old that just woke up from his nap! He fell sound asleep in his car seat right before and his hair was a sweaty mess! We had to bribe him with treats to get him into the frame!
He may not of been smiling and had bad beadhead, but she managed to capture cool candids.
I've been absolutely thrilled with these photos! Thanks Forever Bliss Photography;)!

2 comments:

Nick + Briana said...

Oh those pictures are sooo precious!! I love the ones of Molly in a little mini bed!! :) Congratulations again! It was so good to see you today!! Hopefully we will be seeing you soon!

maryAnne said...

Molly is so beautiful. I love her little bed!! You have such a cute family. Hope you guys are doing great!!