-p

The holiday started with the lights at Temple Square.

My sis and myself at temple lights
Christmas Eve
Molly had the cutest lil' hat that matched this leopard outfit, but my family believes in comfort in their home, so the hat came off;)!


Longin' and opening presants
My parents gave the grandkids these adorable personalized chairs from Pottery Barn Kids.

Can you tell Molly enjoyed it?
Teething

Aunt Jenny
Samantha opening her present from Molly;).
Christmas morning
The magic of Christmas comes to life with a two year-old!
Christmas day
I LOVE this photo! Ashley "princess" posing with her new jewels from Christmas - so pretty!
Ha, ha, ha! Max and Matt's expressions in this photo - priceless!
What's Christmas without a White Elephant Exchange?

I scored these sweet gypsy pants during the White Elephant. So, I had to sport them and do them "jeanie in a bottle" dance! I couldn't stop cracking up!
(It's particularly "awesome" over my jeans with my boots... hehe;))!
LOVE CHRISTMAS!















0 comments:
Post a Comment