They Do Love Each Other...

Molly is constantly giggling at Landon and Landon is constantly trying to entertain and make her laugh! When I put Molly in the bath, Landon takes off his clothes to get in! Then she laughs and splashes while he's there! Sometimes I even capture the love!
I went to pick up Shawn's bro.'s from the airport. Molly and Landon fell asleep on the ride there and when Chase jumped in the back seat he discovered this scene! Luckily he had his iphone to capture their sweetness! I would have never known!

5 comments:

rachel june* said...

that is the CUTEST thing in the world! i never put my kids close enough in the car in fear they would poke each others eyes out! you kids are just sweet!

mkdesign said...

Too cute!! We should get together sometime soon, whenever you guys are free. McKayla talks about Molly all the time.

mkdesign said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ally said...

That is the sweetest ever!

Kylee Coulam said...

Oh Katie!! This is so sweet! I LOVE those two so much! :-)