Molly's 1st Birthday

Miss Molly turned one!
To celebrate we had a BBQ up Big Cottonwood Canyon at the cabin.
Here's a few pics from Molly's first birthday:
The cake and cake pops for the kiddos
MaryAnn and Maycie
Bringing Molly's cake to her
Starts delicately with a nibble...
to a fist full to the mouth!
 I love the innocent tilt of the head face. 
"What its my birthday?" Its a girl's right to cake and chocolate on the birthday. 
Gave her a quick bath for...  presents!
I just discovered how adorable this pic is when I noticed the title of the book, I Am A Child of God. Molly intentently looking at it. Unbenounce to me, I'm trying to entice her with other presents as she takes in the book.

1 comments:

rachel june* said...

it kills me how much she looks like you! flat handing, smashing that cake in her face is my fave!!!!