Good ol' swim lessons! Good ol' Alta Canyon - the same place Shawn and I went for our swim lessons! Its been really fun taking Landon to the same places where Shawn and I went as a kid.
He loved his swim lessons and would ask every day if we were going to them!
At one point he started calling his swim instructor, Ashley, "Captn' Jack Sparrow"! hahaha!
I think he really believes he's a pirate. ;)
Gearing to go!
The slide at Alta Canyon is new and not familiar to my childhood, but the last day of swim lessons they have the kids all go down it!
From the look of it he was excited, but a bit apprehensive too.
Finally, the diving board! Time to prove their learned skills! Everyone goes off it at the last lesson! ;)
Molly on the sidelines supporting her big brother's efforts!





0 comments:
Post a Comment